Anniversary
So three years ago today, The Lovely Lady (TLL) and I got married and settled down for forever. Since then, we have added a pug and The Babers Nabers (TBN) to the family and have gone through two fish. We probably won't get any more fish, though we've talked about more pugs and more babies. I'd have to rate our marriage as the best ever, though never having been in any other marriages, that might be hard to back up.
It just seems that we found the right fit, and that the fit fits.
Though at first I was a bit underenthusiastic about doing so, we watched our wedding video last night, and that allowed us both to step back and remember. What a great day! TLL keeps getting more and more beautiful (though she's convinced otherwise) and more and more complete. And me, I get luckier and luckier as the day draws into afternoon.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home