Tuesday, January 03, 2006

I should be...

...grading fifth and eighth period's problem/solution outlines

...figuring out the schedule for youth wrestling

...drinking more water

...printing out certain students' grade sheets so they can pass my class

...notifying the administration that a student has made off with my hall pass

...recycling the stacks of newspapers on the counter on the north wall of my class

...grading student work

...printing instructions for next week's presentations

...delivering applications for students to be on The Warrior Ledger staff

...pricing computers for the journalism group

...turning in a check for The Warrior Ledger

...calling the printer who bunged up our paper last month

...preparing for next term's reading and writing assignments

...calling my wifey

...organizing journalism hardware

...scheduling the principal's press conference

...scheduling guest speakers for this month

...pricing out the journalism conference in April

...copying Thursday and Friday's practice test


but instead I am relaxing, typing, and listening to Franz Ferdinand, lent to me by a student. Winter breaks die hard.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Scott said...

and how are you liking the Franz Ferdinand? I like it a lot.

 
At 2:19 PM, Blogger Rob said...

Franz Ferdinand is pretty good. My students laugh at me, though, because I never copy the CD's they lend me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home