Spring Break 2005!
Here's my WILD Spring Break To Do List!!!
1. Get home teaching list restructured.
2. Temple with The LOVELY Lady.
3. Taxes. (I did this today...REFUND, BABY!)
4. Create two syllabi for the last term.
5. Grade papers.
6. Finish all homework for my college courses.
7. Have a meeting with my EQ counselors.
8. Get el poocho some exercise
9. Take care of PIT Team business (the PIT is an investment club I'm in)
10. Work on Kinney mortgage
11. Work on Widerburg mortgage
12. Work on Mason mortgage
13. Work on Halliday's sister's mortgage
14. Paint our bedroom
15. Install the baseboards in the upstairs
16. Work on budget with Dawn.
17. Have the Cano's over to dinner
18. Research a stock for the PIT meeting
19. Paint bathroom
20. Easter dinner at Sis's
21. Maybe take a couple of naps
22. Change poopy diapers
23. Hide poopy diapers from fawn-colored animals
24. Get a hair trim
25. Lesson plans
26. Study for the five hours of tests I am to take on April 16
Of course, this is only to be fit in around the time I spend with the Babers. She is totting around the house and must be chased. Chasing is an important part of this healthy breakfast.

4 Comments:
Wow your spring break seems to be busier than mine has been. I've seemed to manage to NOT get anything for work done... no papers graded, no lesson plans done, no es nada and I've only one day left. :-)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
What a link.
Post a Comment
<< Home